The cottage is all on one floor and comprises an open plan living area with vaulted ceilings and a wood burner, a fully equipped kitchen with dining area, two bedrooms and family bathroom. There are lovely old beams and many original features throughout the cottage which benefits from under floor heating and solid oak floors throughout.
The living area has two comfortable sofas and a wood burner. There is a flat screen TV with free sat and a traditional kitchen table with seating for up to 6.
From the kitchen the hallway leads you to the bathroom, two bedrooms and the back door for easy access to the garden with views of the farm. The garden is enclosed with a picnic bench and BBQ.
The master bedroom has a super king sized bed which can be separated to a twin if required. There is a large built in double wardrobe and a chest of drawers providing plenty of storage.
The second bedroom has a king sized bed which can again be separated to a twin if required. This room also has a built in wardrobe and a chest of drawers.
The family bathroom comprises a WC, basin and bath with a shower over. There is also a large heated towel rail.
- Wood burner (logs supplied free of charge)
- Free WIFI
- X’ flat screen TV with DVD
- Ipod dock
- Fully equipped kitchen with full size cooker
- Fridge Freezer
- Washer / dryer, plus airer and washing-line
- Store cupboard essentials included (coffee, tea, sugar, s&p etc)
- Bedding, towels and all basics included (soap, loo paper, cleaning materials etc)
- Electricity, heating, hot water and logs included
- Under floor heating throughout
- Baby-friendly (travel cot and high chair upon request)
- Dog friendly (up to 2 well-behaved dogs welcome, but be aware that there are farm animals in the vicinity, so your dogs must not chase or worry stock)
- Enclosed garden with picnic bench and BBQ
- Family bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and loo
- Seasonal produce available to buy from the farm
- Bike storage
- Off road parking